10 Worst Things You Can Do To Your Car
A new report by CarMD.com tells which maintenance mistakes can cause The most damage to your vehicle.
1. Putting off recommended maintenance.
2. Ignoring check engine light.
3. Not changing the oil.
4. Not checking tire pressure.
5. Not changing coolant, brake, transmission fluids.
6. Driving when vehicle is overheating.
7. Not changing fuel and air filters.
8. Having an unqualified shop service your vehicle.
9. Using generic aftermarket parts.
10. Trying to service your own high-tech vehicle.
The cost and frustration of a breakdown
far exceed the cost of preventative maintenance.
Jose Velarde, Owner